Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Pre-test instructor for Rathgar centre

Options
  • 30-08-2005 10:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭

My test is coming up next week and I want to book a few pre-tests can anyone recommend a good instructor who covers the Rathgar/ Churchtown routes? Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 522 ✭✭✭JungleBunny

I had a few great instructors from Dundrum school of motoring. They cover all of those routes. I am sure that one of my faves was John (dont know his surname).

Good Luck with the test!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,256 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

littlemiss wrote:
    My test is coming up next week and I want to book a few pre-tests can anyone recommend a good instructor who covers the Rathgar/ Churchtown routes? Thanks

The ISM are above or beside the Churchtown test centre, and I found them pretty good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭littlemiss

Thanks, I have booked some with the place in Rathgar, I think it is part of the Churchtown school of motoring. I know someone who has been with them, so hopefully I'll be ok. But if anyone has any pointers for the test I'd be delighted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 522 ✭✭✭JungleBunny

The one thing that threw me off my test slightly, was the fact that the testers do not talk to you at all. The are very unfriendly, but I suppose that comes with the job somehow, but that can put you off a bit.
    Just be prepared that there will be no ice-breaking conversation to ease you into the test. I wish somebody had made that clear to me and I would not have been so baffled by it.

The instructors do prepare you pretty well for your test, so try to take in as much as you can with them.

Let us know how you get on.

Good Luck littlemiss!
    :)

• Registered Users Posts: 78,404 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Note that there are two separate test centres and that you have to show up at the correct one.

• Advertisement
Advertisement