Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fake ear plugs

• 30-08-2005 12:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭roberteboot

Does anyone know where you can get fake ear plugs in Dublin?
    I know a few people who have plugs and i know the idea of fake plugs can offend them slightly(seeing as they went to the trouble of stretching their ears) but if anyone know id be very grateful. Cheers.Something like this but ideally all black.

FPL-4-6-8mm-small.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

what exactly are they??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭roberteboot

Well you know plugs?For your ears they make holes in them you gradually stretch the lobes.Well the fake plugs give the appearance of wearing plugs but theyre normal earrings.Even if you could recommend a shop that has a load of earrings they might have them.I just really dont know where to look.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭Chaos_Path

ive seen these in the "piercers" in market arcade, and also in Purple haze in templebar.

Claires acccessories also do them, i got a cool pair of skull curved taper lookalikes for my regular (as yet unstretched) lobes, they sit nicely beside my tunnels.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Yeah i've seen them in claires

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Oh is that the fashion now? And I thinking all the young people were going deaf! No wonder they beat me up.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

heh heh... I thought this was a thread about ear plugs being worn for fashion... ear plugs as in the lads that go in your ear to protect them from damage. Ah bless.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,494 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Hearing aids??????

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

classicfoam.jpg

These are the height of fashion this season.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭roberteboot

Im going to feel very manly walking into Claires looking for earrings.Ill probably have to wear some sort of disguise.Possibly a dress.Cheers though ill have a look.Appreciate the replies.

• I'm looking for these as well. What kind do they have in Claire's? Do they have a selection? I looked all over Dublin for some a few months ago and found nothing, so I assumed they didn't exist but then in France I got one of those wooden, twisty spike things that looks like it goes all the way through your ear. Do they have that kind of thing in Dublin?

• Advertisement
Advertisement