Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Get The Documentary Signed Now!!!!!!

• 30-08-2005 1:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭

I JOINED THEBLACKWALLSTREET.COM 'S FORUM AND THIS IS WHAT I GOT

GAME SAYS THIS:
    The Day Yayo's album drop, I want everyone who can to go out and re-cop "The Documentary" !!! Anyone who does so can send the album in to The Black Wallstreet offices & I will personally sign it & send it back with a copy of my new mixtape "Ghost Unit" (Life After 300 Bars).......... If you cant afford it, don't do it but if you can let's go out & kill these motha****a's until 50 & Sha is Irv & Ja ha ha ha.......... go on every hip hop website & post this as well as let everyone you know the same

Address to The Black Wall Street offices:

"The Game Has Just Begun"
    405 N. Wilmington ave.
    Compton,Ca. 90220

Send "The Documentary" BOOKLET/COVER (NOT the entire cd!!!!!), purchased on August 30th (You MUST include the receipt with the aug. 30th date or later included). to this address and it will be sent back, signed, along with a copy of the new mixtape GHOST UNIT (Life After 300 bars). INCLUDE AN EMPTY ENVELOPE WITH YOUR ADDRESS ALREADY WRITTEN ON IT.

IMPORTANT:
    If you are purchasing your cd from OUTSIDE THE US then include a pre-stamped envelope - with the address already written on it - with enough stamps to cover the cost of returning the cd plus the mixtape to your country. Ask at your post office to get the right amount.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭scuba steve

I JOINED THEBLACKWALLSTREET.COM 'S FORUM AND THIS IS WHAT I GOT

GAME SAYS THIS:
    The Day Yayo's album drop, I want everyone who can to go out and re-cop "The Documentary" !!! Anyone who does so can send the album in to The Black Wallstreet offices & I will personally sign it & send it back with a copy of my new mixtape "Ghost Unit" (Life After 300 Bars).......... If you cant afford it, don't do it but if you can let's go out & kill these motha****a's until 50 & Sha is Irv & Ja ha ha ha.......... go on every hip hop website & post this as well as let everyone you know the same

Address to The Black Wall Street offices:

"The Game Has Just Begun"
    405 N. Wilmington ave.
    Compton,Ca. 90220

Send "The Documentary" BOOKLET/COVER (NOT the entire cd!!!!!), purchased on August 30th (You MUST include the receipt with the aug. 30th date or later included). to this address and it will be sent back, signed, along with a copy of the new mixtape GHOST UNIT (Life After 300 bars). INCLUDE AN EMPTY ENVELOPE WITH YOUR ADDRESS ALREADY WRITTEN ON IT.

IMPORTANT:
    If you are purchasing your cd from OUTSIDE THE US then include a pre-stamped envelope - with the address already written on it - with enough stamps to cover the cost of returning the cd plus the mixtape to your country. Ask at your post office to get the right amount.
    U doing it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭billstraighten

yeah have done it, was gonna buy the album anyways

yeah have done it, was gonna buy the album anyways
    so you have it send away and everything already?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Will you please stop quoting the post directly above yours when replying. It's unbelievably annoying.

first time was accident

• Advertisement
Advertisement