Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Italian local number...from Ireland???

• 30-08-2005 1:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Guys,
    my girlfriend is italian and has broadband. She would very much like to make cheap calls home. I'm thinking of VoIP and would it be possible to get an italian phone number and assign it to a sipura 2000? Would I have to pay for this number or would blueface support it? If not does anyone know a company that would supply this number?

Also do blueface offer free calls to non "blueface" VoIP users? I know blueface to blueface is free.

Many thanks

Paul

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

Hi Paul

have a look at

Voip and Residential you should find your answer there.

Thanks

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,506 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

ForcaBarca wrote:
    Also do blueface offer free calls to non "blueface" VoIP users? I know blueface to blueface is free.
    Many thanks
    Paul

Yes, at present they support VoIP calls to the networks below
    here's what it says on the support section of the website - http://www.blueface.ie/support/usefulnumbers.aspx
    Other VoIP Networks
    *1 - Sipgate UK (www.sipgate.co.uk)
    *2 - Free World Dialup (www.freeworlddialup.com)
    *3 - Voiptalk (www.voiptalk.org)
    *4 - Stanaphone (www.stanaphone.com)
    *5 - Nildram (www.nildram.net)
    *7 - SIPPhone (www.sipphone.com)
    Want another VoIP network here? Send requests to support@blueface.ie.

So its straight forward enough to call another network once its added by blueface and you know the persons ID on that network :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭harney

To add a Spanish number to my blueface setup is going to cost about €10 extra per month.

Not worth it originally, but may become a runner in the near future.

http://www.blueface.ie/support/faq.aspx#numberporting

What about International Numbers?
    We are able to provide virtual numbers from a large number of countries. There is a cost associated with virtual numbers from most countries and the price and availability can be checked by emailing support@blueface.ie. Some of the destinations that are currently being provided are:
    UK (all area codes)
    Australia (most capital cities)
    New York
    Toronto

What about Free International Numbers?
    For customers on any of our monthly plans we can supply the following numbers for free upon request to support@blueface.ie
    UK 056 VoIP Number +44-56-xxxxxxx

Advertisement