Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amanda Doherty 2002-2005

Options
  • 30-08-2005 2:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭

Hey! since there are way more session 2 people on these boards I'm not exactly the most well known!
    Anyway I did
    Sess 1 '02- Art and Art History ( I was a commuter back then *sniffle* and very very quiet..not my most memorable year..)

Sess 2 '03- Advertising (My only session 2 year, 'twas cool! I was in Lauras Ra group)

Sess 1 '04- Psychology (Was In Elaines Ra group! Was the coolest class, ahh memories of coffee stirrers, "frozen delicacies", making fun of skanger dancing, very very dodgy canteen food..ah good times..)

Sess 1 '05- Physiotherapy (My Nevermore year :( . I was Part of Helens Hoes!! I was in Physiotherapy this year and it was the best! It was a class full of Pollux, Johns "O gods", Brysons "Brrr..." and just random funny moments..)

Anyway theres nothing particularly memorable about me, so if ya know me you know me and if you don't I don't blame you! :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭Adesina

wOOt! First person to post in Amanda's thread :D ! *does first post dance*

Hi Amanda :D ! *waves* You finally have a thread :p , let the talk of Amanda's greatness begin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Flashling

Yes, let it begin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 debsie

heya!

well what can i say other than YOU ROCK!! woohoo!
    helen's hoes were the best group....and physiotherapy was great!! even if we did have a health freak for and instructor...ah no we loved him really (or at least helen does...)

hee me, niamh and john certainly stopped you guys doing any thing in study...good times!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭J Campion

Amanda is hilarious and really cool. That's all I have to say really... oh except

OH GAWD!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Stiny!

I know Amanda! w00t!
    You're so cool! I wish you went to more seconds sessions.... Ah well. Keep in touch, I loves ya muchly :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭Un-Big

Manda5678 wrote:
    Sess 1 '04- Psychology (Was In Elaines Ra group! Was the coolest class, ahh memories of coffee stirrers, "frozen delicacies", making fun of skanger dancing, very very dodgy canteen food..ah good times..)

Those damn coffee stirrers broke my tooth!! Oh but they were so good *looks wistful*

Anyways, more to the point: YAY FOR AMANDA!! *hugglify*. You rawk girl! (ha, i said rawk ^_^)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Manda5678

Heya Everyone!!
    Adesina wrote:
    wOOt! First person to post in Amanda's thread ! *does first post dance*
    Woo! First post in my thread. Yay!
    debsie wrote:
    heya!

well what can i say other than YOU ROCK!! woohoo!
    helen's hoes were the best group....and physiotherapy was great!! even if we did have a health freak for and instructor...ah no we loved him really (or at least helen does...)

hee me, niamh and john certainly stopped you guys doing any thing in study...good times!!
    Aww Eamonn and his health freak ways.. I never knew that someone could drink so many energy drinks in the space of a few hours.. But he proved it was possible!

Yeah you all stopped me doing work. Thats the excuse Im using anyway. I just got so easily distracted..constantly! We always spent the whole study laughing.. twas fun!!

J Campion wrote:
    That's all I have to say really... oh except
    OH GAWD!!!

Ahhh memories..
    " Can somebody open the windows... O gawd they're already open"- a Classic John moment!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 debsie

Hee hee hee!!

now that cracks me up :D

Un-Big wrote:
    Those damn coffee stirrers broke my tooth!! Oh but they were so good *looks wistful*

Anyways, more to the point: YAY FOR AMANDA!! *hugglify*. You rawk girl! (ha, i said rawk ^_^)

yup they were so so good! remember the coffee stirrer sash thing?
    *hugglifies Jean back! You Rawk too (I like that word!! woo!)
    Stiny! wrote:
    I wish you went to more seconds sessions.... Ah well. Keep in touch, I loves ya muchly

Yeah i only went to one session 2 session *sniffle* :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 400 ✭✭TalkISCheap

but i was there!

come to think of it, that could be one of the reasons you left... ;)

• Advertisement

but i was there!

come to think of it, that could be one of the reasons you left... ;)

never!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Acid_Violet

It's been ages since I talked to you! All you people in psych 04 were great, especially you my dear AAAH THERES A SPIDER ON MY COMPUTER AND ITS ON MY CHAIR NOW DAMN YOU SPIDER

now I've dealt with that *gasps* I love you :)

It's been ages since I talked to you! All you people in psych 04 were great, especially you my dear AAAH THERES A SPIDER ON MY COMPUTER AND ITS ON MY CHAIR NOW DAMN YOU SPIDER

now I've dealt with that *gasps* I love you :)

Ah yes that we all were! lol
    Yeah it has been ages since i talked to ya, you going to the reunion on october 1st? is that a yes I hear? (by the way im not taking no for an answer from anyone)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 400 ✭✭TalkISCheap

Cept me, because....

em, you love me!!

of course I do!
    you will be there too yes?

Erm, you see, there's nothing I'd like to do more but I'LL BE IN PORTUGAL!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd really love to go but I cant so *tear* but dont forget that I love you.

While I'm here, Hi Cathal (my random friend!) Hows life been treating ya!

Portugal *gasps*
    noooo... ah well usre uve many ctyi years and reunifications ahead of you.grrnesss...sooo lucky.

i luv you too!!!there'll be other reunions..there will be many (thats what I tell myself to ease the pain of nevermoredom)

I've got 2 more years left: YYYYYAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

But all my first friends will've been gone by then and I'll be by myself.

I STILL LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!

but you'll make new ones!!! its ctyi!!!
    and you better luv me *hair flicks*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 jen-pixie

Hi Amanda! It's Jennifer, another of Helen's Hoes! I will definitely see you at the reunion (oct 1st) and at all future reunions, even if you are, unfortunately, a nevermore (sad sigh of sympathy). Us dubs have no excuse for not being there! :) P.S: Skanger dancing is height of hilarity, see you soon! :D:D:D

• Advertisement

jen-pixie wrote:
    Hi Amanda! It's Jennifer, another of Helen's Hoes! I will definitely see you at the reunion (oct 1st) and at all future reunions, even if you are, unfortunately, a nevermore (sad sigh of sympathy). Us dubs have no excuse for not being there! :) P.S: Skanger dancing is height of hilarity, see you soon! :D:D:D
    Jen!!!*hugs*
    how are ya? Yay woo go Helens Hoes!!! looking forward to seeing you on october first! i will be at every single reunion there ever is...i hope...

Skanger dancing is an art in itself...ive been working on new moves...
    *does inverted chicken puttin on 45 degree angle skanger hat move*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭Love

Are you the Amanda who was at Session 1 in '04 and who wrote a note in my notebook saying "Santa is not a paedo!!!" And you're blonde? And you hung around with a girl called Sinead? I think you knew Dee Reidy too... Are you that Amanda? If you are, then I know you. Hi!! (This is Sophia btw)

Love wrote:
    Are you the Amanda who was at Session 1 in '04 and who wrote a note in my notebook saying "Santa is not a paedo!!!" And you're blonde? And you hung around with a girl called Sinead? I think you knew Dee Reidy too... Are you that Amanda? If you are, then I know you. Hi!! (This is Sophia btw)

Yup!
    Im blonde hung around with Sinead and knew Dee Reidy! But I dont remember writing "santa is not a paedo"....hmmmm.. but since i dont remember alot of things I could have!

Heya Sophia! I see you didnt go to session 1 this year..tut tut!

Oooh, I remember you! *waves* Hi!!

You did, there was a big group of people speculating at the Student/RA Games about how Santa was really a paedo and you were disagreeing... I also remember Brian calling you fat at one stage (even though you're tiny!) And you got mad so he apologised and said "hey, it's not like you're a 14 or anything! Hahahahaha!" And I hit him because the top I was wearing was a 14. Hehe. Good times.

No, I was Session 2 this year. (my nevermore year *sob*)

Are you going to the October 1st reunion?

*waves back*

ooh i think I may kinda remember the disscussion at the Staff/student games.
    but santa isnt a paedo....he gives me good presents!

yes a remember brian calling me fat, among many other insults..ahh i remember that heart felt note he wrote me..that insulted every single part of me...

Hahahah he definatly deserved to be hit!!
    Wat course did you do in session 2? (twas my nevermore year too *sniffle*)
    Yup I'll be there the 1st of october! u?

We had much evidence for Santa being a paedo... something about him watching kids for 364 days of the year, on the 365th day he creeps into their bedrooms at night to leave them a present (after of course finding out who's naughty or nice...) and leaving with an empty sack. Of course, feel free to disagree...

I must see this note... Brian is nice really though. Honest :)

I did Zoology this year (it sucked)

Should be at the reunion (hopefully) but I may have red hair at that stage... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭Outcast

Manda5678 wrote:

but santa isnt a paedo....he gives me good presents

Good presents eh? Begins with an Inn and ends with euendo!

Love wrote:
    We had much evidence for Santa being a paedo... something about him watching kids for 364 days of the year, on the 365th day he creeps into their bedrooms at night to leave them a present (after of course finding out who's naughty or nice...) and leaving with an empty sack. Of course, feel free to disagree...

I must see this note... Brian is nice really though. Honest :)

I did Zoology this year (it sucked)

Should be at the reunion (hopefully) but I may have red hair at that stage... :D

yes i suppose you do have a point there...I will never think of santa the same way again...

I no,he is nice really.(he just has his evil moments) Ah it was just fun getting all fake offended!

Zoology sucked? ahh ppor u. was yvonne your TA? she was mine and she was doing zoology in session 2 (I think so anyway)

Hopefull see ya at the reunion then! Red hair? Cul!
    Outcast wrote:
    Good presents eh? Begins with an Inn and ends with euendo!

*smacks self on head for not realising such obvious inneuendo*

Yup, she was my TA but I didn't really like her much.

• Advertisement

Love wrote:
    Yup, she was my TA but I didn't really like her much.

I didnt at first, I found her too teacher-like. But in the end I liked her!

Advertisement