Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amanda Doherty 2002-2005

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭Love

*remains non-committal*

She was a lot nicer than the instructor though

• Registered Users Posts: 4 fluffy_sox

Hey Manda!
    can't wait for Oct 1st....my 1st reunion....this is my first post ever! WOOO go me!!

Come on..I know that Physiotherapy was good, but it wasnt' the ONLY good thing bout ses.1 '05!!

Helen's hoes SO rocked!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 fluffy_sox

Soz - kinda skipd al the 2nd pg, coz ddn't realise the hole ting that there WZ a 2nd page......ah....lack of experience.....the bane of this message.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭Outcast

You'll post on Mandas thread but not mine!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Manda5678

fluffy_sox wrote:
    Hey Manda!
    can't wait for Oct 1st....my 1st reunion....this is my first post ever! WOOO go me!!

Come on..I know that Physiotherapy was good, but it wasnt' the ONLY good thing bout ses.1 '05!!

Helen's hoes SO rocked!

Hey Katie!! *Runs and gives gigantic hug!*
    Woo yay your first post ever was on my thread. I feel so honored! :D
    (Ha Ha Niamh aren't ya jealous!)

Of course it wasn't the only good thing about ctyi 2005! You and the rest Helens hoes were! come on we rocked!We were undoubtably the Best Ra group ever!

yup I'm really luking forward to the reunion 2. Twill rock. we'll make it the ULTIMATE reunion!!

• Advertisement

Again with the jealousy!

sorry niamhie....
    forgive me?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭Adesina

Manda5678 wrote:
    You and the rest Helens hoes were! come on we rocked!We were undoubtably the Best Ra group ever!

I must disagree, Grace's group was by far the most superior RA group :cool: (though Helen's rocked too).

Adesina wrote:
    I must disagree, Grace's group was by far the most superior RA group :cool: (though Helen's rocked too).

*gasps* No Helens Hoes were definatly the best

i didnt see you at the reunion...*sniffle*

Manda5678 wrote:
    *gasps* No Helens Hoes were definatly the best

i didnt see you at the reunion...*sniffle*

I know! I couldn't make it *sobs*. And I was so looking forward to seeing everyone!! You going to the Halloween/mid-term one?

I shall settle for joint 1st between Helens Hoes and Grace's Girls.

• Advertisement

Adesina wrote:
    I know! I couldn't make it *sobs*. And I was so looking forward to seeing everyone!! You going to the Halloween/mid-term one?

I shall settle for joint 1st between Helens Hoes and Grace's Girls.

awwww.... poor u! ah well at least you'll see everyone at Halloween/Mid term!
    I'll prob be there, most likely as I always find myself in town every saturday... its cul tho i always end up seeing one ctyi person or another.. anyway im assuming you'll be heading to the halloween one?yes? Im not taking no for an answer from anyone!

yes ill agree to the joint 1st pplace between helens hoes and Graces girls. We both obviously had the best ra groups!

Manda5678 wrote:
    awwww.... poor u! ah well at least you'll see everyone at Halloween/Mid term!
    I'll prob be there, most likely as I always find myself in town every saturday... its cul tho i always end up seeing one ctyi person or another.. anyway im assuming you'll be heading to the halloween one?yes? Im not taking no for an answer from anyone!

yes ill agree to the joint 1st pplace between helens hoes and Graces girls. We both obviously had the best ra groups!

Yes, we both had fabulous RA groups, Helen and Grace were just the shizzle (the other RA's also rocked muchly).

Yep, I'll probably be at the Halloween one :D ! YAY! I get to see everyone :D !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Acid_Violet

Hi Amanda honey! *waves and smiles, then bursts into tears cos wont be at halloween reunion and wasnt at recent reunion*

Adesina wrote:
    Yes, we both had fabulous RA groups, Helen and Grace were just the shizzle (the other RA's also rocked muchly).

Yep, I'll probably be at the Halloween one :D ! YAY! I get to see everyone :D !!

yay!! I guess ill see you then! woo and everyone else!
    Hi Amanda honey! *waves and smiles, then bursts into tears cos wont be at halloween reunion and wasnt at recent reunion*
    heya!
    awwww.. why cant ya make halloween? there will be others (keep repeating that to yourself to cheer yourself up)

ooh and thank you for the letter! had lots of helpful advice!tee hee

Wow, you two obviously kept in pretty good touch...

Outcast wrote:

If thats in regards to the letter than we sort of do.

*remembers brief acquaintance with Outcast*

Hi Niamh

Remember Amanda, it's ok to hickey yourself if your bored!

I thought I'd be in Portugal then but it transpired I wasn't. When I asked my mum if I could go she didnt let me go anyway. I'll be in Portugal for the 29th and the 4th so in that respact, I'm screwed.
    Outcast wrote:

If thats in regards to the letter than we sort of do.

*remembers brief acquaintance with Outcast*

Hi Niamh

Remember Amanda, it's ok to hickey yourself if your bored!

Yes Amanda, you should never forget that...

Don't worry I wont!

Advertisement