Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

power tool quest:

Options
  • 30-08-2005 2:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭

Bought challanger cordless drill from argos,cheap and cheerfull as I only need it for light diy work. The problem is it does not hold a charge so if you leave the drill for a week or so when you go back it is dead and the two batteries they supplied(18v) dont seem to last long when in use either. Even my old B&Decker was better, so in hind sight the drill is fine but is let down by the poor batteries. Anyone know who makes the "Works" brand in argos or any experenice of B&Q own brand

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 mustang vinnie

hiya

I bought two extreme challenge cordless drills from argos. Drills are fine, problem is the battery charger. Both battery chargers have stopped working.
    Anyone any clue where to get them fixed or if they can be fixed.

Advertisement