Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

progressive house / electro

• 30-08-2005 2:31pm

does anyone know of any nights on around dublin that do stuff like progressive house or electro, id love to hear some stuff like that in a club :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

best electro in the city is to be found in traffic every thursday night, everything from electro to minimal house and techno, always guaranteed total quality music.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

yea Electric City is class..... pm me your email and i'll subscribe you to the weekly listings newsletter with all the upcoming Dj's, music usually varies week by week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭sur_1_nuage

Friday s in Traffic==> Hospital
    Sunday s in Traffic==> Gravy with Jamie Clarke

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭SuprSi

I'll add Melodica, which takes place sort of randomly and hasn't happened since New Years, but they'll be starting up again at the end of September.

http://www.melodica.ie

Fantastic music, and the crowd is great. I've had some of the best nights I can remember in recent times with this gang.

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭monkeyman

Keep Oct 14th free, promises to be a big one for electro-ish music in the Project Arts Centre, Temple Bar.

Check out www.duidjs.com for more details.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

Pogo on Saturdays in the POD?

cool, cheers, might see a few of you in traffic next thursday, sounds like its worth checking out. I hope more go to it than go to D1 night on saturdays, last time i was at that hardly anybody went

anyone know the traffic website?

monkeyman wrote:
    Keep Oct 14th free, promises to be a big one for electro-ish music in the Project Arts Centre, Temple Bar.

Check out www.duidjs.com for more details.

keep us posted :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

anyone know the traffic website?

http://www.traffic54.net/news.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭monkeyman

keep us posted :D

Friday Oct 14th @ Project Arts Centre, Temple Bar (Beside Bobs)

DUI in assosiation with Chez Jacques present

HYSTEREO

Admission on the night is FREE.........

Dublin outfit Hystereo play DUI as part of the tour for their much anticipated new album Corporate Crimewave. Soma Records hottest new properties. Voted 5/5 Stars by DMC, 4/5 stars by IDJ, 4/5 Stars by DJ Mag, and No1 in Funk D'Voids DJ Mag chart. Check them out at www.hystereo.com and www.somarecords.com/artists/hystereo/

Advertisement