Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fancy a new phone. When will price lower?

• 30-08-2005 2:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 461 ✭✭

I fancy a new nokia 6020 from vodafone - currently €169.99 with €80 call credit.
    Anyone know roughly when the price will come down?

I don't need it right away and am willing to wait a few months for a bargain.
    If anyone's been watching the mob phone market I'd appreciate your input

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 552 ✭✭✭daywalker

ive noticed with vodafone, rarely do they drop the price on the phones, unless they need to get rid of old stock, and then they replace it with a new model at that price.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Barrie

Maybe they will have special deals at Xmas but the price will drop in time.Also take a look on there website you can normally get good deals there.Arent they cheaper on there website also?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Certain phones never drop in price. The 6100 has been 129 since it first came out on RTG on Voda.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 461 ✭✭Howitzer

thanks for the replies. Helps to have more market info. Cheers

Advertisement