Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help needed with 3d Max

Options
  • 30-08-2005 3:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

Hi All -

I am looking for tuition in 3d studio max, especially in character modelling and special effects, will pay cash, not needed right away and just an hour or so each session if required so just reply if you are interested or email tengu@eircom.net

Cheers

Comments

• Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

Used to use 3DMax quite a while ago, but I certainly wouldn't be skilled enough to take part in tuition.

Where are you located, Tengu?
    Are you looking for professional tuition or for someone to just pop over there and get you up and running with some regular program know-how?

I know a few people who indulge in 3DMax, who may give some decent teaching, but I guess it all boils down to location and current commitments.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭spartacus93

There's a good site somewhwere, ill look for the link and they do very good training DVDs on the subject, ill fish it out later. Might get ya goin and then you could get help with certain areas that are troubling you.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Tengu

Cheers Sprtacus really appreciate that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭OSiriS

Take a look at 3dbuzz . They have a good few high quality training videos for beginners for free, and a good forum. Gnomon also are supposed to have good tutorials which are more comprehensive, but they cost.

www.3d-palace.com . Good site, download all the free tutorials and see what you make of things! I found them to be a good starting point, studying and illness stopped me from learning any more, but i hope to get back into it soon

• Advertisement

This is the guy that got me interested in it, seeing his stuff all over the net. http://www.dangeruss.net/home.html . I can dream

Hey Spartacus thanks a mill, dangeruss is seriously talented, I'm looking at 3d buzz as well as suggested by OSiris and this is excellent also. Really helpful gear.

Cheers Guys

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 PoiBoi_Patch

theres quiet a few vids at 3d palace, chris is a great guy pity hes colour blind so he cant do texturing but his vidoes are magnificent and very very helpful for even the beginners. im not sure if he asks for a little fee now coz i havent spoke to him for ages but if he does charge it will be about 30 pound and to me thats peanuts for what your gonna get. he works doing it for a living and makes sure it gets drilled into your head whats going on a very good teacher is he..

Hey thanks a mill, do you have the exact url of this guys site? this sounds exactly what I'm looking for, many thanks for this.

www.3d-palace.com - the link i gave you about a week ago. Remember?

• Advertisement

Ah of course, sory bout that

• Registered Users Posts: 17 arturcreo

hi there looking for private grinds in 3d max, if any one out there is skilled enough
    (car body design), pls let me know, willing to pay, cheers arthur

Advertisement