Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For the Ultimates fans...

Options
  • 30-08-2005 4:21pm
    Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I saw this on an LJ community I frequent...essentially a pisstake of the Ultimates version of Nick Fury, it's a Shaft parody of Ultimate Nick who defects from S.H.I.E.L.D. to form S.H.A.F.T (Sh*t Happens All the F*cking Time).

Issue 1
    Issue 2

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Doubtful Donkey

I don't get it. Is this supposed to be funny, or something

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Well...if your idea of funny can be extended to text-altered versions of two entire comic issues based mainly on Nick Fury/Shaft jokes (since Ultimate Nick Fury is black), then yeah.

Personally, it seemed more bizarre than funny, but hey - someone might get a kick out of it. And it's always nice to see fans actually get involved with what they're into, even if it is in an apparently stupid way...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Ha...funny enough. All the effort thought that musta taken...

Advertisement