Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Matt and Edge Feud... Who should win

• 30-08-2005 4:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭

I think Matt because he is the better wrestler always .
    His side effect off the stage was so cool.
    Edge cant wrestle.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Id have to go for Matt as Edge is a waste of space and always was.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Honestly boys, I think you wouldn't say that if he was still Christian tag teamin'. But I agree with ya's now,
    because he can't wrestle without somebody to help him so I'll have to go with Matt Hardy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭Coney Island

Edge should win and badly. He is Mr. Money in the Bank and will soon have a title shot...probably sometimes between Survivor Series and Royal Rumble (as he is not good enough to be in the main even at Wrestlemania), so it wouldn't be good for him to lose a feud now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Doubtful Donkey

The only choice to win is Edge. At least he didn't bash the WWE relentlessly for months.

Plus Johhny Ace hates Matt anyway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

Edge probably should win over all but i think Matt will win and Edge will be out for a while only to come back and take use his title shot.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭cannonballkid

matt is the better wrestler. By far he is . Edge is crap he cant wrestle.
    if he was still a tag wrestler ya it would be great but single hes not just overrated rubbish.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,141 ✭✭✭masteroftherealm

Boys and Girls, Matt Hardy is nothin but a mid card worker and will never be anything else and as for Adam 'Edge' Copeland he earned respect in tag team wrestling and Vince likes him more his promos are slighty better and his overall look is good. Edge will come out on top without a doubt and hey they are both better than cena!! Kurt Angle is GOD! Now and forever!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Boys and Girls, Matt Hardy is nothin but a mid card worker and will never be anything else

He's one of the most popular faces on Raw. If he's given support from the writers he can go way beyond mid-card.
    and as for Adam 'Edge' Copeland he earned respect in tag team wrestling and Vince likes him more...

And Matt didn't earn respect in tag team wrestling? :rolleyes:

And what does Vince liking him have to do with anything? Do you only like wrstlers Vince likes? Big Triple H fan, huh?
    his promos are slighty better and his overall look is good.

His promos are average. He just screams and gets a crazy look in his eyes. He's no Eddie Guerrero in terms of promos. His look is lame in my view. I like his entrance music but the trenchcoat?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,141 ✭✭✭masteroftherealm

Ehhh.. That wasnt me posting that it was a mate from my account! Sorry!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

sp0830c.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

Matt and Edge in a gay Matrix scene. The plot thickens :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

Anyone read the interview with Hardy recently? He was asked about the match he had with Edge at Summerslam and why it was pretty bad despite having a huge backstory. He said it was part one of a five part saga. Interesting...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

i didnt actually think the mathc on monday night was all that great.. until the end..

anyone else getting slightly bored of the angle?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭TOPDAWG

I think, if what Matt said abour it being a five part saga, that this feud will only get bigger. If after the bump on raw egde is on the shelf for a while it keeps the plot simmering for a while. Especially if they have say Hardy bumping into lita backstage or whatever.

Edge returns and the feud kickstarts again with him claiming as he took the one thing Hardy loved Hardy tried to take the one thing he loves (his career) and thus also his Money In The Bank title shot.

If this feud keeps escalating its hard to see edges MOTB shot not comin into play in some form. Maybe Hardy wins/steals the MOTB and Edge regains it in a ladder match or being made to choose either the MOTB or Lita.

I dunno but after Raws streetfight im lookin forward to what happens next.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭TOPDAWG

TOPDAWG wrote:
    If this feud keeps escalating its hard to see edges MOTB shot not comin into play in some form. Maybe Hardy wins/steals the MOTB and Edge regains it in a ladder match or being made to choose either the MOTB or Lita.

I was close.
    :p

Advertisement