Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for a game......

Options
  • 30-08-2005 5:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭

i had a game years ago called omikron: nomad soul
    it wasnt anything spectacular or a massive hit, but it was a damn fine game. and checking the latest news i see theres a sequal in the works. which leaves me back to the fact that i never completed the first. i loaned it to a friend who got a new pc and never saw it again.....

if anyone has a copy ofthis game in good nick it will find a good home with me or if anyone knows a B&M shop that might still have it please let me know.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

oh yes... this was a good little game...

It even had David Bowie in it and he had lots of original songs in it too.

It tried it's hand at sorts of different genres, such as platforming, first person shooter and even beat 'em up... unfortunetly it didn't really do any of them very well... but wandering around the city and going into strip clubs was good fun and you could even transfer your soul into different people's bodies.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

like i said im looking for a bricks and mortar shop that might have it. i dont want to download it, it IS a good game and i had it before and i dont mind buying it again.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

jaggeh wrote:
    like i said im looking for a bricks and mortar shop that might have it. i dont want to download it, it IS a good game and i had it before and i dont mind buying it again.
    You'll find it in the budget section. I think it's in the Sold-Out range. Most shops stock Sold-Out (like GAME, PC World, Virgin etc.)

103608m.jpg

Advertisement