Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ripoff Ireland?

Options
  • 30-08-2005 5:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,240 ✭✭✭

All day i have been hearing talk of this show which was played on RTE1 last nite. I missed it but was wondering if any1 else saw it, and is it worth watching? Hope they replay it some time.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

No that annoying tit Eddie Hobbs is on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

surprised this is the first you have heard of it... discussed extensively in the
    Biz --> Consumer Issues forum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭tabydub

I think it is well worth watch have watch 2 out of the last few show ( i work late every 2 wks) and it is very interesting.

Lasts night topics were all about transport cost of tax on cars bought in both the roi and ni, Toll prices, ANd all about what the govermant spent on roads etc how they went way over budget and how one of the minister said that the 330m budget for the luas was plucked out of the air and put on the back of an envelope as the true cost was over 700m

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Tiffany

I had to turn off the TV because if I had watched it any longer my fist would've gone through the television set. I'm talking about that c**t-for-a-face who presents it, his voice pushes all my buttons.... it's like he's reading a f***ing bedtime story to 3 year old children. Gahh!

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

You should use either of these forums to discuss this:

Consumer Issues

Rip Off Ireland

Thread locked. There are forums that exist for this topic, use them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

or we could just move the thread :)

Advertisement