Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pisang Ambon

Options
  • 30-08-2005 8:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of a place to get this in Ireland/England? I've only seen it abroad. It tastes like really sweet bananas iirc. It's a green squarish bottle with a green label and yellow writing. It's absolutely delicious with TK Red Lemonade.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭gqma0

Hi.

I haven't found any in Ireland ?
    Going to Paris for a few days tomorrow. Want me to bring you back some ?

It's around 6 or €7 a 70cl bottle

I'm based in Swords

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

I'm living in Birmingham at the moment. Thanks a mil for the offer though. I think I'll get my dad to bring me some from Finland when he's next on a business trip. I have a few friends coming over to mine soon and was just thinking of having a few different types of drinks that aren't your usual vodka and coke type things.

Used to do cocktails for Xmas party instead of going to the pub. It came out cheaper anyway as I was bringing everything back from France.

Here's one for you

Little Green Crocodile.
    - 2 measures of Pisang
    - 1 measure of Malibu
    - 6 measure of pineapple Juice.

You can drink it like milk

Other nice liquors are Pasoa and Soho

cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭gnu

I know this is an ancient thread but maybe I'll get a reply.

I found an old bottle of Pisang while doing a clear out. It must abe about 10 years old!

I don't want it but before I try to give it away could anyone tell me if it would have gone off and if I should just pour it down the sink?

Alcohol preserves

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭gnu

I thought so.

Well if anyone knows anyone sho'd like it, just PM me.

Advertisement