Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with Eircom stats

• 30-08-2005 8:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 239 ✭✭

Everytime I check my stats (usage) on Eircom it seems to pick a day of the month at random. I've cleared my browser cache. Yesterday (Mon.) it was up to date (28th), today it only goes to the 22nd of the month. Sunday it only went to the 16th of the month. I've also tried on different machines, but the same problem shows. I keep check myself with DUmeter to make sure I don't go too much over the cap. Anyone else having the same problem?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

You're not alone. I've been wondering whats going on as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 334 ✭✭ghost26ie

same here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,394 ✭✭✭jonski

I checked mine last week and it seemed like I had downloaded less than usual , did nothing extra in the last few days and now all of a sudden and for the first time ever I have gone over the limit , very strange indeed .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 334 ✭✭ghost26ie

this month is the first time i've gone over the limit, not much only 700mb. yesterday morning it said i was only over the limit by 300-400mb and by the evening it was 700mb. all week its been jumpin back and forth.

Advertisement