Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Explorations

Options
  • 30-08-2005 8:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭

Is anyone familiar with this poetry book?
    I'm going into my final year and have to get it, but apparently it's out of print (our teacher's fault, we did everything else last year) and now it's the 2007 books that are on sale. No one can get a hold of '06 but I'm wondering if anyone knows if the '07 books will do? (I know '05 did, but we had a small higher english class last year and they're hard to come by). Could anyone who has the 2007 book post the poets, please>

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

i think i'll hve the same problem coz our teacher still hasn't told us which poetry book to get (we did everything else last year too) and i'm pretty sure its "new explorations" but "poetry now 2006" or something along those lines so at least i'll have something if i cant get that one

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Don't think you'll get a poetry now 2006.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭Shyster

well i have a 'New Explorations' just floating around here that I dont need anymore, its a new one from last year and has the 2006 poetry in it...?

Advertisement