Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forensic Science?

Options
  • 30-08-2005 10:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭

I'm just wondering if any one is doing this course at DIT in Kevin Street.
    Im only going into 5th year in secondary school but am quite keen on doing this course. So im just wondering if any one has any advice or experinces from doing it.
    I really need some advice as I'm not sure weather to do chemistry or not for my leaving cert. I'v heard how its quite hard! I really dont no what career direction to take in life as yet so I need to find out different peoples experinces!

Thanx! :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

Do you like Chemistry? If ya do.. then go for it for the LC. If you dont, then dont, because whatever college course has it as a mandatory requirement will most likely involve alot of chemistry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

if you're serious about this course you're going to need it(or any type of biological science course) - chemistry's supposed difficulty should not throw you off.

if you're thinking of going down the science route in general for your career then you should seriously consider chemistry for the lc.

Advertisement