Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car Alarm Problems

Options
  • 30-08-2005 10:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭

Got a Car yesterday, it has a Roler Alarm/remote C/l in it, I tested the alarm last night but there is no sound only the hazzerd lights flash what could be the problem with it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

Or could there be a battery in it?I dont no anything about them.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

No idea if this helps but I just got a car with a similar prob, lights flash and r/c/l works but I don't think the alarm does. Haven't really had much chance to check it out yet but there are two boxes in the engine compartment with the wires snipped so you might want to check for something like that.

edit: if you mean the lights flash as in they flash when the alarm should be going off, as opposed to the quick flash when you turn it on/off, look for the speaker for the alarm and check the connections to it.

Advertisement