Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Van carrying PSP's stolen!

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

NoelRock wrote:
    TV3 news kept referring to it as the PS2 portable handpod too. What the hell...? IT SAYS IT ON THE BOX, PLAYSTATION PORTABLE. Grrrr...shoddy journalism.

Hmm... :)
    According to the Garda Press Office, “a number of Playstation 2 Hand Pods” and an “assortment of PS2 games” have been taken in a van robbery in Dublin. They are apparently referring to Sony’s handheld console the PlayStation Portable, as well as games for such.

http://gamestoaster.typepad.com/games_toaster/2005/08/psp_consoles_ta.html

... so now I know I'm not always a shoddy journalist, just an unpaid one. Or as I say, not one at all.

Seriously, it’s troubling what apparently real journalists report as god-given-fact because it comes from the Garda Press Office (or any press office), and no, I’m not just talking about incorrect words.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

If anyone with half a brain stole those psps they wouldbe getting shot of them immediately, they get lifted, and they will, count on it, and they still have the nicked stock lying around, they will be in the crapper for sure, they will shift them for €150 and then start trying to look as innocent as possible.
    Me I have no time for turds like this, I do know that pre booked people were still looked after, it was the poor sods who wanted to just buy one over the counter that these scum screwed up, them and the company that owned the shipment.
    Personally hope they get lifted as soon as possible, and have their legs broken, maybe snip off a digit or two, so they can't play psp anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

in about a week ireland should have a brand new shipment to be robbed

• Registered Users Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

Are they sold out in most shops?

Advertisement