Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I finally do it ...

Options
  • 30-08-2005 11:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 981 ✭✭✭

... I started going to gigs at the age of 16, back in 1983, and out of boredom I started writing reviews about the artists and now, 20 odd years on I have a great collection of reports and tickets and all sorts of things and I decided to create a website for all that where YOU could send in a guest report. The page will be up and running in approximately a week and the address is:

www.concert-reviews.net

from A-Ha to ZZ Top so to speak.

I am looking for feedback once the website is online, so please keep on clicking.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Raps-Phantom

yeah yeah yeah boring

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

yeah yeah yeah boring

Good man yourself. This is a music review forum, and the OP has posted a website of concert reviews - it you find it boring, then maybe you are in the wrong forum?

To OP, I like the idea but your site needs a good bit of work. Each page seems to open a new window, so by the time I browse to a band I have three windows open. I am guessing that you don't have this database driven, this is really a must for the amount of information you have. PM me or reply on thread if you want to discuss further.

Advertisement