Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problems with menu structures

Options
  • 30-08-2005 11:57pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi- have been having problems with the menu structures on the top of the page when not using a PC. When I click on e.g. Soc I can see the list of sub-directories, but when I move the mouse down the list after the second item in the submenu the structure closes in on itself again.
    Have experienced this on IE, Firefox, Safari and good old Netscape on Mac OS 10.403 (I have all the latest updates, including the latest batch from today). Also have similar problems on a laptop with Debian- again with Mozilla.
    Its only really a problem for the menu bar directly above a hyperlinked add- such as the current "Paintball" advertisement- structured menus that do not have an advertisement below them work fine.
    Only work around is to click on the main menu, pull up a page listing the sub-directories and browsing to the relevant one- which is a tad annoying.....

Am I the only one experiencing this?

Btw- also have a PC with W2k on it- and I do not have any probs whatsoever on the PC.......

Strange.......
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

i dont get this problem on FF or ie, but im on xp

Advertisement