Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Traxxas tmaxx

• 31-08-2005 12:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭

got my first rc truck two weeks ago

wot a scream:)

only thing is, its quite an expensive hobby:)

iv broke

1 X upper right arm
    1 X lower left arm
    2 X suspension heads
    1 X front bulkhead

but hey thats wot its for....

does green hobbies supply traxxas parts??? the only place i can see is them guys at planetfun and they are far from fun more like planet€€€... they also state they stock parts but then say when u ring emmm sorry we dont have that but we can order it... jeez anyone can order them thats why im asking here

because it would be sweet if i could go buy the parts and have them fixed up and redy to race before lunch time tomorrow:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭CHUCKLEZ

well if u have a credit card i would say buy them off of www.modelsport.co.uk much cheaper and shipped in three days.

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭freekhead

im on their site now m8.... looks good they have all the parts... so ill order of them:) will be bashing in no time

jus like to support local hobbie shops thats all

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭coolwings

Traxxas parts will be available from Green Hobby but are not expected in the coming 4 weeks, more like 8-10 weeks. Only the generic bits that fits all until then I'm afraid.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 199 ✭✭Kevin dublin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭Father_Ted

Try Towerhobbies.com. It's were I get all my parts for the Sportmaxx, they have a huge selection and shipping not's to bad. Just have to watch out for customs on high value items.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭freekhead

well i was on the phone to one of the ladsfrom green hobies a while ago (jus after i broke the thing)... he told me that they dont stoc t-maxx parts yet but will in 2 months or so

was in green hobies today and got me 2 gallons of 16% :D will do me for a wee while till they restock some more

any idea how much this would cost to deliver from hobbies.. as i live in north meath and it took me quite a while to get to the big smoke this morning :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭Father_Ted

If you live in Meath I now of a place in Kildare just of the N4 near Celbridge. It's a small model shop but their prices aren't bad. I'll fish out their name and number.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭dts

That would be outdoor hobbies in Liexlip just past the eourospar

Advertisement