Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

confused

• 31-08-2005 12:51am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

was seeing a guy for 11 months, he dumped me because he thought it was geting 2 serious,so we took a "break".were back together now, but i dont know if i can trust him, because he was with this other girl when we were on our "break", and i think he's still txtn her, because i got a txt a few days ago, tellin me that i walked past where he worked, but i wasn't in that town, then when i did get into town, i seen "her" sittin on a wall, not far from where he works......mabey he genuinly thought it was me, i dont know if i can trust him,Anyone else ever in a similar situation?please reply, let me know, as this never happened2me before, and i dont know what to do.i love him really.i realy, really do. :-(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 bellend

he sounds like a jerk... to be honest id say he cheated on u before he broke up with u and now hes stringing u along for a back up shag..

move on and find a new dude to be honest.. one u know u can trust..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

was seeing a guy for 11 months, he dumped me because he thought it was geting 2 serious,so we took a "break".were back together now, but i dont know if i can trust him, because he was with this other girl when we were on our "break"

His name's not Ross is it?

Anyway, I think he's just stringing you along by the sounds of it. He's trying to have his cake and eat it.

B.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

It really does sound as if he's still in contact with this other woman. You need to know where you stand with him. Take no BS from him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

You havent given even the slightest bit of information on which people here can offer advice, untill you tell us more, ignore all advice given here (this isnt advice, its a caution :p)

How were your 11 months together
    How long was the break
    How did ye get back together
    What age are ye
    Have ye made any commitments (living together, pets, etc)
    Have you spoken to him about her
    What do you know about their relationship

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭quad_red

bellend wrote:
    to be honest id say he cheated on u before he broke up with u and now hes stringing u along for a back up shag..

What?!?!?!??! What the hell is that based on?

The Kaptain is dead right. You haven't given enough details for anyone to have a proper opinion on this. The fact that he went off with someone when ye were on a break might've made him realise just how much he wanted you!! And many people feel the fear when things get very serious.

I'm not saying any of that is right. But it's no more wrong than some of the thoughtless automatic venom spouted by some on here.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 25 bellend

well im basing it on the fact that.. ive cheated on a girl before and i gave the same reason... if he liked her enough he wouldnt be putting himself about town.. if its a proper break its for a reason..not to go off scoring birds..

have abit of dignity and find urself another guy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 thundercats

hi

im 19 and male my gf of 3 months cid the same to me. u sound like a realy nice girl and u deserve better. i hope we chan chat more

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Kell

hi

im 19 and male my gf of 3 months cid the same to me. u sound like a realy nice girl and u deserve better. i hope we chan chat more

And in need of some English lessons methinks.

To the OP - if you are that unhappy about the situation, stop wondering about this, that, and the other. Dump the fúckwit and move on. Trust me, you'll feel a hell of a lot better for it in two weeks when the problem that has been wrecking your head for x amount of time has vanished.

K-

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 433 ✭✭StandnDeliver

have it out girl,no where u stand,demand answers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 350 ✭✭_Turismo4

was seeing a guy for 11 months, he dumped me because he thought it was geting 2 serious,so we took a "break".were back together now, but i dont know if i can trust him, because he was with this other girl when we were on our "break", and i think he's still txtn her, because i got a txt a few days ago, tellin me that i walked past where he worked, but i wasn't in that town, then when i did get into town, i seen "her" sittin on a wall, not far from where he works......mabey he genuinly thought it was me, i dont know if i can trust him,Anyone else ever in a similar situation?please reply, let me know, as this never happened2me before, and i dont know what to do.i love him really.i realy, really do. :-(
    Relationships are based on trust if you don’t have that then it will never work, and your head will be constantly wracked.
    If you cant bring yourself to trust him you'l never be happy.

• Advertisement
Advertisement