Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Agricultural Science

• 31-08-2005 1:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭

Yaye or naye?

Whats it like and are there any helpful websites?.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭GUBU

It's definitely a good choice. As long as you keep up with the project work (which is worth 25%) it's an enjoyable subject with a lot of choice in the exam. There's a good mix of agricultural knowledge, biology and practical experience. You don't have to come from a farming background (although it helps) and the course is fairly easy to revise quickly once it's all been covered. I didn't find many websites just devoted to the subject, it's best to search for individual topics on science and farming websites.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭bounceymousey

its an excellent subject. And the best thing about it is if u dont know something, make it up!!! Its the only subject with no marks being deducted!!! I got a B1 in it this year. It definetly got my points up. Glad i dropped Physics for it!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭DanielGibbons

My brother started doing an hour a week of an after-school class in October '09, did the exam in June '10 and got an A1. Hope this helps :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Have a good read through this thread.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 814 ✭✭✭NotExactly

My brother started doing an hour a week of an after-school class in October '09, did the exam in June '10 and got an A1. Hope this helps :P

I'm pretty sure they're finished their leavin' at this stage. The thread is 6 years old after all :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

NotExactly wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure they're finished their leavin' at this stage. The thread is 6 years old after all :rolleyes:
    /headdesk

Never noticed! >.<

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement