Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Last night I have been mostly playing .....

Options
  • 31-08-2005 8:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭

In the same vein as the "what are you listening to" & "what did you watch last night" threads I thought this could be interesting to see what games are taking over everyones lives recently ! Hell i might even get a few ideas for something new to play myself (mods if this has been tried and failed please feel free to lock/delete).

So, Last night I have been mostly playing .....
    NBA JAM on the Gens Emulator, oh the memories that came back to me on loading this game !

Two player tournament mode with a friend - "spectacular" fiery slamdunks - not being able to steal the ball from that f*cking computer :mad: - arguing over whose fault it was when you lost.

Still a well playable little game - bah, who needs these modern graphics anyway.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭-oRnein9-

Well since I just ordered GTA San Andreas last Friday, I decided to reinstall Vice City over the weekend to get me in the mood and man I forgot how good this game is, gunning for 100% completion unless San Andreas arrives in the mean time, also playing cs: source and small doses of Rome: Total War, oh and of corse Pro Evo every weekend with a few cans swifly followed by MOTD.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭Doodah7

Bit of Brian Lara Cricket with all this supposed Ashes fever going on.

Good game though...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,994 ✭✭✭ambro25

Advance Wars, 1 vs 3 CPU maps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

Battlefield 2 all night :D
    some soul calibur 2 and tekken 5 earlier on tho

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,402 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

...with myself

Haven't played a game since Sunday. Too bloody busy in College. I have the shakes from withdrawl symptoms.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭lazygit

Myst 4 ..

Got me internet connection disabled yesterday as im moving house.. so no WOW for a while..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Advance Wars 1, Metal Slug Advance and a smattering of Mario Bros 3

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Hercule

Call of Duty, and the night before that...............
    Call of Duty and before that it was?...................
    Call of Duty and before that?.. ok i think u get the picture

hopefully it will be COD 2 in november
    :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

Spent my gaming time last night trying to get System Shock to work, because for some reason I've never played it before.

Came close, but no cigar :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭themole

civ 3, civ 3, civ3 :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Last night I played In Cold Blood on the PC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

GTA: San_Andreas and some FM2005.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Zerolord

Ive been playing The Matrix online for the past like 3 months :D but also playing GTA san andreas.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

MGS 3. First time in a while I played the aul PS2.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

CS is pretty much taking up the vast majority of my time.. Am also going through a world each night in Mario 3 emulated on my PSP..

• Registered Users Posts: 14,993 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Got in a few minutes of Burnout 3: Takedown. When not playing that I fire up Doom 3 or Call of Duty on the PC.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

I was playing Halo 1 in co-operative mode with my nephew...

I only just got it for the xbox... I'd only ever played it on the MAC before... it certainly plays a lot better on the xbox.

I also did a few missions in City of Heroes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭D

Cs1.6 with the Ultimate Warcraft 3 mod, so much fun, jumped into a level 40 server (only level 13 at time) gained 2 levels in no time, bonus xp from killing high level players rocks!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Wipeout Pure on the PSP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭Yook

QUAKE 3 QUAKE 3 QUAKE 3 QUAKE 3 QUAKE 3 QUAKE 3 QUAKE 3 QUAKE 3 QUAKE 3 QUAKE 3 QUAKE 3 QUAKE 3 QUAKE 3 QUAKE 3 QUAKE 3 QUAKE 3 QUAKE 3 QUAKE 3 QUAKE 3 QUAKE 3 QUAKE 3 QUAKE 3 QUAKE 3 QUAKE 3 QUAKE 3.

nuff said.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭sound_wave

Meteos and Metal Slug Advance with a few games of Metroid: Hunters too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,742 ✭✭✭Branoic

Rome :TW and BF2 last night. Mostly Rome.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Doom 3 all night. I was slightly stuck and went off it, but got past that and flying now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

damn pro evo 4 master league is making me fail exams. first repeat tomorrow with another 3 to follow in the weekdays to come. im screwed and all i care about is getting my players better! :o

ah well can always redo the year :D

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Burnout 3 and the Halo demo for OSX :)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Burnout 3 and the Halo demo for OSX :)
    If you want the full version of OS X Halo then I'll have a root around for it for you... I'm pretty sure I'll never feel the need to play through it on the Mac again anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭dogg_r_69

FM 2005 God damn why do they make this game so bloody adictive!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

FFXI Online,

now will be playing my psp for awhile now aswell.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Fable: The Lost Chapters. Soon it'll be Black & White 2 :D Until then, I need a recommendation.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

UNREAL TOURNAMENT 2004 UNREAL TOURNAMENT 2004 UNREAL TOURNAMENT 2004 UNREAL TOURNAMENT 2004 UNREAL TOURNAMENT 2004 UNREAL TOURNAMENT 2004 UNREAL TOURNAMENT 2004 UNREAL TOURNAMENT 2004 UNREAL TOURNAMENT 2004 UNREAL TOURNAMENT 2004 UNREAL TOURNAMENT 2004 UNREAL TOURNAMENT 2004

once again, enough said

Advertisement