Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Last night I have been mostly playing .....

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 819 ✭✭✭sixpack's little hat

Team Fortress Classic!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Viewtiful Joe (GameCube)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭thelordofcheese

Well tonight i've been playing the "try and find a job before my landlord sodomises me in exchange for rent" game.

Inbetween i managed to get a few good games of Pacman [a last ditch attempt at the Console challenge] and a few of hard as nails Ikaruga.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭bang_bang_rosie

Been 'playing' Kingdom of loathing and Larkinor online. Haven't been able to find my idea of a good game for P.C in ages.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

"The White Chamber", an indy point and click adventure I found on www.legaltorrents.com. Pretty cool game, if perhaps a bit easy at times. Lots of great art work, though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,994 ✭✭✭ambro25

A lil' bit of the Cross Racing Championship 2005 demo last night... Fun but not a patch on the GTL demo (Hurry it up, SimBin!).

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭d22ontour

Some Battlefield 2 and *cough* a bit of Pokemon Emerald. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Timesplitters :Future Perfect
    Playing the High Score Challenge "Behead the undead", got up to a platinum award, got to post the score up later.
    Then went on to annihialate my brother in multiplayer mode - mexican mission, elimination mode, bots on, weapons limited to baseball bat and grenades :D .
    So funny seeing the look on his face when you pick up a cloak, sneak up behind him and crack him one with a bat :D

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭yawnstretch

Classic Pack 2 for Wipeout Pure.

"It's FAAAAAntastic" :p

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,402 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

A bit of metal slug.
    Got to stage 7 of Gradius V. And I thought the evil asteroids of stage 5 and the green goo of doom on stage 6 were bad :rolleyes:
    Also got a bit further in devil may cry 3. I will be playing that until I get horribly stuck on the next boss.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Battlefield 2. Lots of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Ikaruga - superb fun... but so cuntishly hard :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,402 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Don't give up tman it's definitely beatable. The first sight of the pure evil and hatred eminating from the second part of level 4 has caused lesser men to give up on life.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

Neverwinter Nights. SoU.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

CS is pretty much taking up the vast majority of my time.. Am also going through a world each night in Mario 3 emulated on my PSP..

How does the Snes9x emulator run on PSP? Will it handle any ROM you throw at it?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Fm2005 interspersed with some games of ESPN NFL 2K5. Soon to be playing FM2006 and SoFII (bah Leaving Cert, who needs it anyway?)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

At the moment I'm playing Wipeout Pure....great game! The other launch game I got is Metal Gear Acid, haven't tried it yet though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭Ri_Nollaig

battlefield 2 but single player with 64bots :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Soldier of fortune 2 MP....as has been the case for the last 300 odd nights in a row.

Kernel wrote:
    How does the Snes9x emulator run on PSP? Will it handle any ROM you throw at it?

It's slower than a geriatric in a slow mobile. Other than that it will handle most roms except the odd obscurity such as Firemen.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Wipeout Pure, it's eating my ilfe away as we speak.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

In work... Everybody's Golf :)
    It's been on our demo PSP for weeks, but it's just so horribly addictive.
    And last night... mostly playing Ninja Gaiden. So. Fecking. Hard.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Super Metroid on the ZSENS last night, trying to prep myself for High score challenge #11.
    I had forgotten all about this little gem.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,994 ✭✭✭ambro25

After rigging up the Zahlmann cooler to my gfx card and setting up a 4.1 speaker setup I've just bought off The Dr00g, a few laps on the GTLegends demo in the Stingray... G-L-O-R-I-O-U-S :)

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭Iompair

Everybodys Golf and Pro Evo 4,

And last night... mostly playing Ninja Gaiden. So. Fecking. Hard.

Will everyone please stop moaning about this game. It's not that hard if you learn to use block effectively. I had a rougher time on Viewtiful joe and DMC on adults and normal difficulties.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭Loobz

Super Monkey Ball Deluxe on the XBox. Whaddagame!
    Pro Evo 4 on the PS 2. Classic.
    Feck all on my PC as I am still graphics card less - not to worry, Im gonna build a new PC soon enough. mwuha....mwuhaha. MWUHAHAHAHAHAAA! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭Tomohawk

....Call of Duty: United Offensive running the German Front Mod.

I played a bit on the jarHedz :: [G.F.F] server (popular with us paddies) and then some base-assault action on 1stAD European server. If you've never looked down the sight of a KAR98 rifle while under fire, well then, you've never have played games!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭Ishmael

Far Cry, Doom 3, Super monkey ball Bowling.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Urrgh, the week has been a series of sixteen hour straight Morrowind benders.

My head hurts. And I'm STILL nowhere near the halfway point...

Advertisement