Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Last night I have been mostly playing .....

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Just finished half life 2, doom 3 and max payne in the same night there, was great. (i was near the end in all of em when i started playin obviously)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭Ri_Nollaig

Just finished half life 2, doom 3 and max payne in the same night there, was great. (i was near the end in all of em when i started playin obviously)
    played tro all three from start to finish :|
    that is impressive for 1 night

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭-oRnein9-

Ri_Nollaig wrote:
    played tro all three from start to finish :|
    that is impressive for 1 night

impresive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

street fighter 3: third strike on the anniversary thingy on the xbox. never played it before tbh. a lot more tactical. i like the parry thing. dont really like the way all the combos are the same thuogh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Laguna

Virtua Tennis on PSP, it's mint!. Well when I forget about the feckin PSP's stuck white pixels it is anyway! :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

I finished Parappa the Rapper 2 last night. Definately comes recommended if you can pick it up for €30. The songs aren't a patch on the original PS game but there are a few crackers.

I particularly enjoyed the level where you fight all the old bosses again. It's meant to be taking place on an old console so the graphics switch to these really cute 8-bit sprites. When you play badly they switch to even more primitive Spectrum style graphics, and blippy music to match. Incredibly charming.

Also playing Mad Maestro, another music action game. The music is all classical. The pressure sensitivity takes alot of getting used to (have to hit notes hard, medium and soft; not easy with the small travel of the PS face buttons) but it's pretty forgiving so you get used to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭Cravez

Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War

This game is so addictive, Multiplayer on it is amazing. I cant wait to see the next Cut scene in Single Player Campaign and skirmish is always fun, just wish there was more available races in it. Ah well thats what expansions are for ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

More Burnout 3 :)
    Maybe a bit of F-Zero GX later.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,402 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

A bit of battlefield 2.
    Lots of Devil May Cry 3 (which has either gotten a little bit easier thank god).
    A bit of Lunar: The Silver Star Story Complete

as champion i give you permission to play my game later Kirby ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

holy sh!t retro is a mod now? When did this happen?? Does this mean we cant slag him over his crap taste in games anymore?? ;)

whoa yea who gave that chump mod on the nintendo forum? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

evad_lhorg wrote:
    whoa yea who gave that chump mod on the nintendo forum? ;)
    haha.. yes... did infini meet with an unfortunate accident?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Risk II.

I know, I know... Sad. :D :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

/Claps Retr0 on the back, well done... no better

Got my SP the other day (thanks a million shane_mcc) and have been shooting through Mario 3, Metal Slug Advance, Serious Sam and just started Final Fantasy 1

• Registered Users Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

Football Manager 2005 and Nintendogs.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,402 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

haha.. yes... did infini meet with an unfortunate accident?

It, eh, was an accident, yeah thats right! It was just rather convenient that his demise slotted into my plan of world domination and a huge market share of the sour kraut industry.

It seems he couldn't spare the time to moderate anymore and I was choosen as mod for his forums.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭BigEejit

This week I have been mostly been playing Sid Meiers Pirates (yaarrrrr ye landlubbers) ... good fun, starts easy, fecking hard by the later levels

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

Fifa 2005 on the PSP

Retr0gamer wrote:
    It, eh, was an accident, yeah thats right! It was just rather convenient that his demise slotted into my plan of world domination and a huge market share of the sour kraut industry.

It seems he couldn't spare the time to moderate anymore and I was choosen as mod for his forums.

just ont turn into one of those power mad mods *cough*amp*cough* ;) or like that Flogen fella. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
Advertisement