Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Milan - Sienna

• 31-08-2005 9:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭

Hi - I'm heading to Milan the weekend after next, and luckily their game that weekend has been moved to the Saturday night, so I'll be able to go see it. Does anyone know how handy the tickets are to get for their league games? I know most clubs in Serie A don't fill the ground, but I have a feeling Milan might - not sure.

Their site has a "tickets online" section, but it doesn't seem to actually come up with anything for the football matches. Perhaps I need to join up or something, not sure.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

when I was over there I just went to the bloke in the hotel reception....most of them have there contact for tickets.......problem was for the game I went it was the UEFA Semi Final so he couldnt get tickets but said he could if game for weekend.....so just hopped on metro over to ground(dont get taxi) and walked around outside and 2-3 mins later was sorted for tickets!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭dirkey_wynne

For the semi? Did you have to pay much over the odds?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

For the semi? Did you have to pay much over the odds?

Yeah Semi a few years back.....Milan V Dortmund....classic game....milan down 4-0 from first leg and the game finished 3-1 to Milan, was close to very end when Dortmund scored......

Paided around 40-50 euro per ticket outside....cant remember exact but wasnt over 50 quid and that was for a UEFA Semi so shouldnt be much more for a normal game in Milan....if playing a top team then will me mad

Stadium is class thou!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Eirebhoy those ticket prices are a joke.
    The best way to go about it would be to phone the box office, the numbers are available on the net just google them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 246 ✭✭edson

It's Siena by the way...

oh and they're a small team so it won't be sold out

Advertisement