Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

banking

Options
  • 31-08-2005 9:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭

1) Will my bank allow me to setup a second current account? Or do I have to choose to make one of them a savings account?

2) Can I be a personal customer in as many banks as I like at the same time? Or will the new bank I apply to check the history and ask me to quit my other bank?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,371 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Banned.

Locked.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭flodis79

Victor wrote:
    Banned.

Locked.

Sorry if I posted in the wrong forum, maybe someone can move it to the correct section, pls.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭LundiMardi

flodis79 wrote:
    Sorry if I posted in the wrong forum, maybe someone can move it to the correct section, pls.
    After 183 posts you really thought this was the correct forum?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭flodis79

No... I just couldnt find the right section cos the search facility wasnt working when I posted. Pls accept my apologies.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

moved

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Yeah, that search button goes on the blink alot. Try asking your question here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=106

• Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭CCOVICH

flodis79 wrote:
    1) Will my bank allow me to setup a second current account? Or do I have to choose to make one of them a savings account?

Yes to the first part, no the second. Be aware that separate fees will be charged on each account.

flodis79 wrote:
    2) Can I be a personal customer in as many banks as I like at the same time? Or will the new bank I apply to check the history and ask me to quit my other bank?

Yes to the first part, and no the second part. They may check your history, but cannot request that you close any other accounts.

Advertisement