Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fake Plugs

Options
  • 31-08-2005 10:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭

I realize it may be a complete insult to people who have proper plugs and have stretched their ears but im looking for somewhere to get the fake plugs.I know you can get them round about.Basically i wouldnt be adverse to the real thing but at the minute id just like an idea of how it would look.Cheere if anyone can help out.Something like this is what im looking for although id prefer all black.Thanks.
    FPL-4-6-8mm-large.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭roberteboot

bedlam wrote:
    See the thread you started in Fashion and Accessories for suggestions.

Yeah i know cheers but i just thought there might be some more suggestions from people in here who may not look in that forum.And i also thought it was just as appropriate a place to put it.I am planning to take a look in the places suggested already though.Was just looking for a wide range of opinions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Beecher

Ms Fantasia had some yesterday.

Cheers for that ill take a look see.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭cartman

it is a tad bit stupid having just a 1.6mil piercing and makin out that you have say a 5-6 mil.. but every1 to themselves i suppose

cartman wrote:
    it is a tad bit stupid having just a 1.6mil piercing and makin out that you have say a 5-6 mil.. but every1 to themselves i suppose

Well im not actually trying to make out anything.I just like the way it looks.I wouldnt go around lying to people about it.I just prefer how it looks to having a ****ty little stud.I dont see the problem in that.Get off your ****ing high horse.But as you said.Each to their own.

• Advertisement
Advertisement