Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you need an estate agent at all?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭AndyWarhol

www.privateseller.ie

Though there was a very nice house on sale in cork for 600,000. it's now contract pending but it's been for sale for ages. 4 or 5 months at least.
    Any estate agent would have sold it faster.

Yeah, I was wondering were there any sites like that in Ireland. It's rather good, but it doesn't seem to have the critical mass of buyers/sellers that the established estate agents would have (not yet anyway).

I'd like to see sites like privateseller.ie catch on a bit more - especially when it's just €150 to advertise as opposed to 1-2% of the house sale price!

• Registered Users Posts: 29 eoinkennedy

Are there any other sites with similar stuff on them for Ireland?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 409 ✭✭Dellgirl

B I'd be interested to see you name and shame this individual.

Thomond.....the individual is a friend of mine, which is one of the reasons I was so shocked. - (and the reason I wouldnt name). Someone I trust on an everyday basis is doing this as part and parcel of their everyday practise.

Advertisement