Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Actress in a music video?

Options
  • 31-08-2005 12:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭

Dya Remember that tune 'another chance' by Roger Sanchez. It goes "falling in love turns me on...... " ? It's the one with the video where this woman is carrying a giant red heart around NYC and it gradually gets smaller and smaller until she meets some guy who takes her out for coffee.

Anyway does anyone know the name of the actress in the video or what else you might have seen her in? She seems really familiar and it's been bugging me for days now but I can't find the answer on google :(

Any info gratefully recieved.

//

Edit: you can watch the video here just in case you know who it is but have never seen the video. http://www.bikinifilms.co.uk/mv/philippeandre/reel/rs.htm

Comments

Advertisement