Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Matrix online

Options
  • 31-08-2005 12:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Was just wondering if anyone here actually play MxO and want to know what they really think of the game.

I myself have been playing it since May of this year on Enumerator, now Vector, and still havent reach the greatness of level 50 yet but im level 48 now.

If anyone is on this server and wants to join a Faction heres one,

The Risen Triad

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

'tis ****e.

engine sucks ass. too many glitches. nothing worse then getting a new game and the first thing you do is get a patch...

it's been bought up by sony so it'll get a new lease of life soon... apparently

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Zerolord

'tis ****e.

engine sucks ass. too many glitches. nothing worse then getting a new game and the first thing you do is get a patch...

it's been bought up by sony so it'll get a new lease of life soon... apparently
    Ever since sony have taken it over they have gotten most of the really annoying glitches taken care of already. Everyone from the beta tests of the game are starting to come back and all the people who are now playing it including myself think it is now going from strength to strength.

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭Kare Bear

I thought it was downsized because of few players.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

i think there's been more servers added rather then it being downsized. they'll never beat the night when beta testing ended. chaos... so much fun :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭Gizzard

i think there's been more servers added rather then it being downsized. they'll never beat the night when beta testing ended. chaos... so much fun :)

no its been downsized to 3 servers, and its one of the dullest games I have played, unless you like running to the same bland buliding interior for missions after mission, and all the city looks the same after a while. very steep learning curve, these problems plus the bugs and terrible word of mouth are the reason it tanked. SOE seems posative if you can beleive that.

Wow is the way to go or Daoc

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭Gizzard

oh and COH is good also, CoV will be out soon also

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭steviec

So many acronyms! It reminds me of a crappy IBM ad.

Advertisement