Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Matt and Edge.......again

• 31-08-2005 1:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭

Me and a friend were just talking about the matt and edge feud.
    COULD IT BE FAKE.
    Think of it for a moment.
    If a person you loved most in the world was going off with your best friend would you be able to control your self enough to have a good match with.
    Matt was fried from wwe than makes a run in that was not planned and attacks a wwe superstar. On one can get past the wwe ring side guards.
    It could just be a very good work. WWE planning for months this big feud making it seem so so personal. If it is it would prove to me how good the wwe story line writers and planners the wrestlers lita matt hardyand edge really are .
    Than again it may be real if so Matt should just knock edge around the place for real . And if its real it will show hOW MUCH matt loves the fans by working and giving a great match on raw and controling himself not to kill edge

Your Thoughts on this

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

personally i think its fake. its WWE's first proper attempt at working the internet fans. and it worked real well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

I thought it was real after the Summerslam match but then i watched RAW and seeing a spot match like that made me wonder if it was Fake. Also Lita and Hardy being in the same room so soon after she cheated on him was a little strange.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I don't think it's a work as Lita is said to be a very private person and I don't think she would subject herself to such fan scrutiny, nor do I think Matt would ask her to. There's also the question of Edge's wife who has been critical too.

I think it was a real event but that they have worked through it and decided to make money off it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭TOPDAWG

Quick question (dont read on if ya havent seen raw yet!)

Does anyone know if Edge is actually injured or what?? Just saw the bump they took there and Edge was workin it a little bit too real ya know. Or am i just "mark"ing here??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭cannonballkid

wouldnt say he is injured just good acting.
    and thats right about lita and matt in the same room soon after the break up.
    i just cant see how a good match like on raw could happen if they really hated each other .
    the whole situation is just leading to great promos and wwe tv. you remember the whole sandman being blinded angle in ECW he wasnt seen out side his house for a month to keep the story alive maybe just maybe WWE are trying a storyline like that just ina bigger style

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

I really enjoyed their match on raw last night. But as far as the whole internet rumours about whats really going on. I could n't care less anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭nasty_crash

i thought that match was unreal on raw!! much better than the summerslam one! thats my favourite match on Raw this year after Hbk and Shelton's ladder match!!

wwe knows it gets good ratings for ladders and tlc matchs so why not make more of them! are the wrestlers too afraid to take part in them??

Advertisement