Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So this new pvp server..

Options
  • 31-08-2005 2:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭

Anyone rolled a character on it? I know alot of the Bladefist faithful have characters on there, (we all rolled Horde just to see how easy you guys have it ;))

Thing is there's almost always a queue, so i only play when bladefist is down or boring me. Maybe we should start up a small guild or something.

- Whitehand, 13 Tauren Shaman for the easy win!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

after about 10 usually all the kids go to bed.
    undead rogue for the win

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,187 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

ill join a guild if your doing one. only started my undead mage tonight, although at this rate, ill be at 60 with my lvl4 mage on hamarush then with my lvl50 warlock on bladefist.

bloody baldefist :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

I have a lvl 16 mage on Haum. They made another server called lightning so the Ques should come down. But Haum is just full of alts like, and alot of ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Theres another new PVP server apparently.
    Its listed on the news of the front of the Wow-europe page.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

Jumpy wrote:
    Theres another new PVP server apparently.
    Its listed on the news of the front of the Wow-europe page.
    They made another server called lightning

I've started an alt on both servers. Hams queues are much too long for my liking and I haven't had to queue on lightening's blade at all. Who will win!"!"!

.logic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

sounds like lightening blade is the win

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

I concur.

.logic.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

****ers starting on the newest server... I was level 13 :(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

DRakE wrote:
    ****ers starting on the newest server... I was level 13 :(
    Pfft, you can get to 20 in a day. Stop slacking.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Yeah, it only took me 7 hours to get to 13.. you're probably right, but my playtime has been massively reduced lately :/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Kairo

Lightning Blade queues are longer than Homo-rash :/

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭BloodBath

I have a 14 priest on haummerish. The queues are shorter there than the newer one. The queues are there because they only allow 1/4 of the server capacity onto a new server to stop the newbie area's been flooded then gradually raise the cap as the level of players spreads.

Advertisement