Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please tell me somesones gotten this problem

Options
  • 31-08-2005 2:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,462 ✭✭✭

2 days ago i got a brand new 19" lcd monitor

http://www.komplett.ie/k/ki.asp?sku=310768&cks=PRL

Everything has been hunky dory with it nps, so today I turned the monitor off and went away, about half an hour l8r i come back and turn iy back on and started playing wow again except now whenever i mount my kodo fire a gun etc the screen goes very very dark for a second and then turns back to normal

I dont why this should do it but it is, now i dont think its the LCD cause everything is perfect just this damn darkness bug in WOW

Any help please

Shin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Does it still happen after you restart the machine/game?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

So whenever something in the game makes the center of the screen go bright for a second (the flash of mounting up, or the gun) the screen reacts by going dark for a short while? I guess it could be something to do with the monitor.. try testing it out by finding other applications that make the screen go bright suddenly, perhaps play some DVDs?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,462 ✭✭✭shinzon

i solved this and sorry for posting but i was desparate, i deleted the mods in the interface folder and rebooted and it was perfect again

all this cause i switched off the monitor very strange, but alls well that ends well, all i ahd in there was cosmos and titan bar, so dunno why this happened
    anyhoo its all fine again

Shin

Advertisement