Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tips for clonmel

• 31-08-2005 3:04pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 573 ✭✭✭

I live down the road from clonmel race course and its where i rode my first winner as a jockey in a point to point,i always get tips a week or so before the races and these are the tips i got within the last few weeks.

Bogside dancer 9/2 who ran behind gypsy king and almighty and if it was trained by a top trainer it would be long odds on.

Flashy beau if you discount its last two runs it should win for my friend nina carberry and should beat my other friend olice gaule(peruvian athlete) whos brother was second in a gold cup on strong promise and is now assistant trainer to eoin doyle.He has landed a gamble in the past and he should do so again today.

Wild bill hickok 7/4 ran well in bumpers when ridden by jp magnier who my grandmother could ride better than has ruby walsh on board today,he should win by a distance on his form behind stolen light who will be a future cheltenham winner.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭masterK

Bogside dancer definitely looks interesting at the price. What have you heard about him? He hasn't run in nearly a year, will he ready this evening? Both of his runs have been on poor ground, how is he expecting to handle the faster conditions. I tempted to have a few quid on him if there is any support on course.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 573 ✭✭✭The jock

Ive heard that he will run these into the ground if he acts on the ground,he runs well fresh i have heard and he has improved over the past year,He has being clipped a point to 7/2 now in places and it should run very well.Im heading to the races now,gotta go!Hope he wins!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

There's always money around for Flashy Beau when he's expected to run well. Any time he's won or placed he was a serious marker mover

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

What time is bogside dancer running at? I see a "westfield dancer" @ 6.45pm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

You're lucky rabbitinlights, it lost in the 4.15

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭Crumbs

Thankfully for you, he was running at 4:15. The horse threw a hissy fit before the race and didn't want to go into the stalls. Drifted to 6/1 in the market and understandably ran a shocker.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

Finished last in the end I think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

Phew.

Advertisement