Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IADT anyone?

Options
  • 31-08-2005 4:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭

Anyone here going to Dun Laoghaire, Inst. Art-Design-Tech??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

I've spent quite a bit of time in there either at open days, portfolio classes or drinking in fields and getting soaked by the firemen on the other side of the wall!

I always thought it was a nice college, right down the road from me. The one thing that turns me off it is that there's little or no sports in the college and its quite small.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,343 ✭✭✭red_bairn

I know two lads going der. One is a close friend who is attending the English,Media Degree and then the other lad is humlogic who is a good animator-well he is hoping to be one. He is of course doing the animation course in DL. Go here to his gallery--> HumLogic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 little_green_fa

wooooooo i'm going to iadt! english,media and cultural studies :) roll on tuesday!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

I went there about 6 years ago... It was a bit rubbish actually...

But it seems to have changed a good bit since then... so it's possibly improved.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 mean_feat

Hey yeah i'm startin there, gonna be doin business studies and arts managment, anyone else?

• Advertisement
Advertisement