Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Evaluation thingies

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Mocha One Sugar

Yay i gots it in the post today!!
    Eoin is such a funny guy, he called me "intelligent"!!!
    Now that's just hilarious!
    *laugh attack*

Un-Big wrote:

And Fiodhna, why do you get younger every time I find out your age!? :confused:

um.... i dunno?! How come you get older???? :confused:
    btw, who are you?!? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭Jade Chihuahua

Mine was pretty well personalised, although seeing as how it's a writing course, the teacher would have to write it well.

Spec Fic Wri!

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭Un-Big

um.... i dunno?! How come you get older???? :confused:
    btw, who are you?!? :confused:

I'm Jean, the little one. Remember I said I was gonna look for you to pretend to be my sister in Blanch so I could get my ear pierced?

Ok at first I thought you were a nevermore, so a year older than me, then I found out you werent, so I figured you were the same age as me, and now you say you're in 3rd year (Unless I'm silly) so that would make you a year younger than me. It's very confuzzling =\

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

In my memory there are always two paragraphs which aren't personalised and one which is. And it's never signed by the actual teacher, in the past it was always Colm. I got mine yesterday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭Un-Big

Yeah, and I bet the last paragraph started with the lines "Your relationships witht he class were very positive. Your interest in and enthusiasm for the subject seemed to have encouraged other class members.", didn't it Bill? Come to think of it thats pretty accurate in your case but still...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

shuddupshuddupshuddupshuddup

/me puts hands over ears

Piste wrote:
    shuddupshuddupshuddupshuddup

/me puts hands over ears

exactly!! my name was mentioned throughout and all my "unique" characteristics were pointed out so somehow, Liz, i think us Legal Studiers are superdeedooper because we got actual individual evaluations from Eoin and Gillian! *excitement*
    :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Jim_Are_Great

Q: "What did the watermelon say to the giraffe?"

A: "Dale, I'm going to jail"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭elephamt king

Q: "What did the watermelon say to the giraffe?"

A: "Dale, I'm going to jail"
    oh, i get it.
    *walks away*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Shellie13

Mine was reasonably well personalised so far as to thank me for the present of Fredrick (my red spade which in co-indence is the Globtropian Spade Of POWER)

Its a philosophy thing

Ye Fiachra actually seemed to put some effort into them-ledgendary instructor!!! Mine was great.. though he seemed to think i talked alot... Wonder where he got that impression...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

he wrote that my wardrobe brought colour to the class

ME TOO!
    they're not personalised at all!!

(note this is a joke - my wardrobe had no affect on the class)

i got the joke Emmet, it's ok!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭LiamD

Shellie13 wrote:
    Ye Fiachra actually seemed to put some effort into them-ledgendary instructor!!! Mine was great.. though he seemed to think i talked alot... Wonder where he got that impression...
    wonder indeed... :confused: :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Jim_Are_Great

What did the worm say to the army?

Get Shootin'

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭Andrew 83

The evaluations have to all be given in on disk at the end of the session so it makes sense that they'd then be signed by someone in the office. As for the personalisation issue - I've been a TA for three sessions and only seen all the evaluations for one (session 2 this year) and each was personalised at least to an extent, there's stuff specific to each of you in all of them.

ah don't be such a payne!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 400 ✭✭TalkISCheap

i'm sure that there's a joke about glass there if you look hard enough...

no, it's his surname, tough luck Cathal, sheesh talk about ruining a bad joke

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 400 ✭✭TalkISCheap

i'm getting back into my box....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭elephamt king

he wrote that my wardrobe brought colour to the class
    imvery tired at the moment and it took me a while to realise you hadnt brought a wardrobe into class,theres an idea, CTY Show and Tell.No wait thats a terrible idea, somebody get arrested for murder or indecent assault or both, in that order.

We have a certain version of show and tell...

2004:

''Pierce, are your intentions with our Holly honourable?''
    ''Yep''
    ''Don't Lie!''
    ''No....''

Liz, remember Eoin said we could do show and tell but it'd only be class member's boyfriends/girlfriends on the course but really he was only talking about Emmet taking Sinéad in to embarrase Emmet? that went down REALLY well in class...

Yeah that's what show and tell generally is. Don't remember his saying anything bout Emmet and Sinéad though.

Advertisement