Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dinosaur Jr.

• 31-08-2005 5:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭

Did anyone go to their show last night in the ambassador? I was broke so couldn't go.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

I did it was great then even played my favourite forgot the swan. sort enough gig but I supose J & Co arnt as young as they used to be

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 dorchadas

Hey ya saw dinosaur jr too, they were amazing! J Mas :cool: was unreal and passed us by on o connell street when we were in Burger King, but they were all amazing! :) Any of you going to Mudhoney on the 15th?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭DadaKopf

I now really regret not seeing them the other night. May have to go to Mudhoney now for my sins.

Ah who cares, ATP beckons in Dec.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

*crys

Ya tickets are only 20, and its on in the village! Probably wouldn't even have known only they handed out a flyer after the dinosaur gig!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32 daveymack

Always, always wanted to catch them live to see J Mascis play the guitar....wasn't a let down at all. But watching Lou Barlow playing the bass was even better. He was bashing that bass like it was a guitar. All the best Dinosaur stuff was played from You're living and Bug as well as some from the first album. Now looking forward to Mudhoney. If only Big Black reformed too.....

Anyone see Sonic Youth? Missed that. Bah.

They played here????? can't believe I missed them! :( When were they playing and where?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭McFiddler

dorchadas wrote:
    They played here????? can't believe I missed them! :( When were they playing and where?!

sonic youth played with the Chemical Brothers as part of the Bud Rising thing. Think it was on the 20th or something like that. I didn't see them either, tickets were 50Euros and I'm not a big fan of the chemical brothers so...

Im a dumbass I only realised after I posted that that they played at the bud rising festival alright! I didn't go either for the same reasons, and I was already going to the pixies, and since sonic weren't even headlining there didn't seem much point, still would have loved to have seen them though! Now Ive to try scrape enough together to go to Mudhoney! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

I saw sonic youth but missed dinosaur.

Sonic Youth rocked!

• Advertisement
Advertisement