Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Broadband Connection

• 31-08-2005 6:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭

Hello all,

Just for informations sake, heres my broadband situation. Moving to Marlfield, Kiltipper next week. Phone line fails broadband test for some odd reason (probably alarm related) so rang NTL today to sort cable TV and broadband (if available).

Package on offer is: 2MB Broadband, 3 Cable Points, NTL digital on one point, free installation, free rental on the extra points, 3 months free broadband. Price is €10 for the first 3 months and €45 per month after that. Pretty good I reckon. Will get back to you when its all installed next Thursday apparently!

Cheers,

Pete

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭beller b

Good luck with that..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭dathi1

Yo Pete! :)
    Using this setup myself in Firhouse and have had no problems. Downloads uploads vg overall.
    ps ...when' s the house warming! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭SimonMaher

dathi1 wrote:
    Yo Pete! :)
    Using this setup myself in Firhouse and have had no problems. Downloads uploads vg overall.
    ps ...when' s the house warming! :D

Evening young Daithi!

Glad NTL has worked for you, seems like a good deal and the 30 gig transfer limit is ok too.

Housewarming is in early October, will make sure you get an invite ;)

Pete

Advertisement