Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Play.com deliver psp to IRE?

Options
  • 31-08-2005 6:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭

Sorry for making a thread about such a stupid thing but they aint replied to the email and I need to find out in the next five minutes. I'll delete the thread if I get a quick reply!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Yup, I checked there from my account and I wasn't asked to give a UK address..

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

qz wrote:
    Yup, I checked there from my account and I wasn't asked to give a UK address..

Does it usually ask for a UK address right away when you order say...a PS2 or one of the gadgets that can only be delivered to UK ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭Mr. Fancypants

Looks like they will. There is normally an error when you try and checkout with electronics but as the psp is in the games section it seems to work.

mbroaders wrote:
    Looks like they will. There is normally an error when you try and checkout with electronics but as the psp is in the games section it seems to work.

great. Hope I don get an email now telling me they wont deliver to Ireland!

Don't try get your memory stick from Play though, wánkers won't deliver to Ireland :mad:

• Advertisement

Its actually cheaper in the shops then on play.com....weird. Games are cheaper on play though.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

How much are the memory cards anyway?

Anything from €70-€180. E-bay, to mainstream camera shops and Sony centres.

Advertisement