Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Over zealous mods?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

I can make my argument based on its merits without having to resort to personal abuse and/or petty name calling.

Tbh all you've done is make some wide generalisations which you've yet to reference or back up.

Oh and regards your own banning, you seem to be ignoring the relevant facts surrounding it tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,994 ✭✭✭ambro25

absolutely not true.
    blah blah
    i guess thats your argument gone then....

It was not an argument at all, and I'm quite glad to read you're taking a fair approach to modding - wouldn't expect any less from any moderator, tbh... else... well ;):D

It was just a light-hearted post directed at DW as try as he might, he will never obtain any kind of reparation/justice/apology/whatever that he apparently so urgently seeks... but by keeping posting herein -and from re-reading the whole thread- he is only ever going to receive more mockery/criticisms/harsh words from RopeDrink/whatever.

No double-entendre, no veiled or overt attack on moderating and purveyors of same, no nothing - just a simple post inspired by a smidgin' of common sense, under the circumstances :)

• Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

I am merely, in my own little way, trying to help you lot. We all are.

My words may be harsh, but thats because mine, and pretty much everyone elses words, are being ignored in return - Except for those you guys regard as insults that you feel compelled to challenge, thus diverting away from, oh I don't know, backing up some of your theories on the foul moderators and their evil ways.

So far all we've gotten is 'I was banned and It's not fair!'

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Ignoring posts becomes a habit.

You start with ignoring warnings and grows swiftly out of control.

Advertisement