Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best ps2 option file ?

Options
  • 31-08-2005 7:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

for an unmodded ps2 so has to have jerseys, whats best?

kdjac

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

For which game?

PES4? WE9?

I'd wait a day or two for either, as the transfer window has only just closed, so you'll get the good ones out in the next couple of days. Maybe even later today, but I think for WE9 WEAmerica's looks quite decent, I'd say they'll have a final version out later today or tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,140 ✭✭✭deadduck

also looking for it on xbox, so any help appreciated, cant find a good one anywhere

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

http://www.evo-web.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=23839

Thats the one i got , not 100% up to date but guy i gave it to loves it.

kdjac

if i'm not using a max drive how do i get it across. i mean directly to the xbox hd through a crossover cable. last time i updated the file had the same extension as the option file already on the xbox, but these don't

totally disregard the last post, talking through my hole. thanks kdjac, looking for one of these all last night. hopefully it has the january transfers, all the ones i checked didn't.

• Advertisement

deadduck wrote:
    totally disregard the last post, talking through my hole. thanks kdjac, looking for one of these all last night. hopefully it has the january transfers, all the ones i checked didn't.

22nd of july is last update so only last weeks ones are missing./

kdjac

morientes isn't even with liverpool.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

The Rammstone file is definitely the best of the lot.

I believe the latest one is uptodate up to Aug 18th.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showthread.php?t=24946

Pretty good WE9 one. Practically everything done and the classic teams are still locked (thank christ).
    He did put Napoli in over Santos, and some of the German team names are apparently a bit arsed up, but nothing majorly wrong. :)

sorry lads, turns out i was talking **** there again. thanks for the file. just have to get last weeks transfers in now

• Advertisement

I got We America patch and option file for myself, havent installed option file it has everything unlocked :(

kdjac

Advertisement