Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Removing 'O2 IRL' from my screen? Nokia 6230

• 31-08-2005 7:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,209 ✭✭✭✭

Evening all, does anyone know how to remove the 'O2 IRL' from my screen on a Nokia 6230? It's damn annoying cause I put a .gif as wallpaper and its getting in the way!

I've gone to Settings => Display and turned 'Operator Logo' off (well its off by default) but its still there

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭mokeymokey

obly way i know is a service jamster (the ringtone company) they can do it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,209 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

..Uh no way am I giving those sh1ts money!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭mokeymokey

i dont think there's any other way

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭Skud

monster.ie used give free operator logos of saying monster.ie I dont know is there any else, o2 had the o2 logo instead of the text for free also I dont know any links google is ur friend

I googled it, got it sorted. Created my own blank and transparent operater logo :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

did it cost you anything?

No,
    I made a transparent .gif, then downloaded a proggie called "Oxygen phone manager" and used the option of setting the black .gif as "operater logo"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Fidelis

From WAP, go to www.google.ie/wml and search for "blank logo". There are a few sites hosting the blank.nol file for free download.

Alternatively, enter the following URL in your WAP browser:

http://www.leijdeckers.nl/zooi/blanklogo.wml

Advertisement