Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eamonn Carey/Alexei 2002-2005

Options
  • 31-08-2005 8:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Woo yeah! Everyone loves me!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 ILikeCheese

Yeah so I forgot to say stuff about me for ppl who can't quite remember me. Whoops! Em... Russian 02, International History 03, Talk Science 04, Japanese 05. For the last two years I've worn an Ace of Hearts on my shirt and bits of red felt on my arms. And YES, I do take them off when I go to bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Shiney

w00t eamonn!!
    you red blood cell!

last year i remembered you red gaunlets, ace of hearts and LOTR tshirt.
    and you long rants about a certain annoying CTYIer :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Awayindahils

hmm are you sure everyone loves you...........

anyway hey alexei, eamonn hust dosnt sound right, given as it took me a year to learn your real name.

sorry (again) for abandonign you in russian but at least you had jolt and im running out of things to say..emm yeah

hils

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Sorry about...em....that thing.....^^;

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭Adesina

wOOt! Hey Alexei! Not everyone loves you, I don't.................. ah I can't say that, off course I do :D (even though you did forget to give me that Pot Noodle :rolleyes: )

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭the_red_cherry

yip i certainly do i love you and you are utterly brilliant in your eamoness

• Closed Accounts Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Flashling

Yes, go Eamonn! You were the only one who suited pink in the backdoorboys...How you retained your masculinity, I'll never know.

Advertisement