Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Darkside

• 31-08-2005 10:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭

So whos heading to darkside? Hopefully there'll be some better games of CoD than there was at gamecon.

Report Soldiers!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

SpookyD ready and wating see ya at the weekend!

I`ll be codding for sure!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

So who went to Darkside? How was it? Did youz win anything? I haven't heard a thing about it!? :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

I went. It wasent a great darkside as darkside go. To much BF2 grand if you like it, I dident have the game so I was left out of a lot of gaming. COD was played a good bit all the same. Ive never seen UO played at DS BTW. We also played some UT2k4 in a comp it was 1v1, would have been nice to have played some ctf. The COD competition never hapened even though we all signed up for it. I dident stay at the LAN for very long and I went home early.
    Richie has called a halt to the darkside LAN`s cause so many signed up and never went, he lost out financally on the whole thing and has given up doing them now so it may have been the last darkside witch is a real pity.

Advertisement