Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ms kitten?

• 31-08-2005 10:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 910 ✭✭✭

see shes playing.

what kinda music does she play?

any1 seen her

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,966 ✭✭✭Jivin Turkey

Techno and electro.

Mainly European stuff.

She is also prone to some dreadful vox over tracks from time to time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭sur_1_nuage

better for u to check out the website

==> Miss Kittin website

into the "listen" part of the site :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Gregeri

see shes playing.

what kinda music does she play?

any1 seen her

I've missed her last time she played (in oz), but keen to check her out live. She has a unique-ish style, I like it, although it may be one of those love it or hate it type things. She has colaborated with the hacker, a few times with sven vath & Felix Da Housecat (which is how I 1st heard of her - you may know 'Felix Da Housecat - Silver Screen (Shower Scene)' - thats her on vocals - hence the name of the album 'Kittenz And Thee Glitz'). Her lastest album I COM, I don't mind, have to be in the mood for it, altho alot of people would not agree with me (see here http://www.popmatters.com/music/reviews/m/misskittin-icom.shtml).

I'll be going, will be good to check out something a little different :)

PS I not a promoter or anything, reading my post it sounds a bit like it .. just into my music is all .. just moved here from oz :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 348 ✭✭remedy dublin

Gregeri wrote:
    PS I not a promoter or anything, reading my post it sounds a bit like it .. just into my music is all .. just moved here from oz :cool:

Your 50quid is on the way....

LOL...

Anthony
    www.remedyireland.com

Advertisement