Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Account HiJacking??

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,141 ✭✭✭masteroftherealm

Gordon wrote:
    Logging is extensive over there, good money in it. Or maybe somewhere in South America if flights were thin on the ground.
    Ah yes a wannabe canadian lumberjack boards user came into spidernet hijacked my girlfiends account proceeded to insult DeVore about the size of his nose thus getting her banned then installed a keylogger to record her passwork, quickly jumped ino a waiting getaway car(a taxi) fled the country to canadia to live out his logging dreams and spend his night sifting thru random keystrokes. Welcome to the would we live in people

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Stranger things have happened, and I agree with your girlfriend about the size of DeVore's schnozz.

Shes never even seen it!!

But yeah i agree.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 295 ✭✭cal29

Shes never even seen it!!

Thats what she is telling you

Grrrr.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement